Do you often add new content?
Yes! With every update, new dare and question options are added—even if they haven’t been included in the new announcement in our store.
But if you want even more dares, feel free to send us your ideas on Messenger!
Is the game also available for gay couples?
Absolutely! In order to tailor your experience to your specific desires, it’s necessary for each player to input their preferences. This ensures that you’re only presented with challenges that align with your personal tastes.
Can I play online or remotely?
The Truth or Dare app is not yet available for remote or online playing. The concept of the game is to play with your friends in person. However, playing remotely is an option that might be part of our upcoming updates. Keep an eye out for it. ;-)
THERE ARE A LOT OF REPEAT TRUTHS AND DARES AND ONLY A FEW OPTIONS… IS THIS NORMAL?
No, this is not normal! This problem can happen from time to time, though it is very rare. There are two solutions:
1. You can uninstall and reinstall the app on your phone (and don’t worry, you’ll be able to recover all your levels if you purchased any).
2. You can clear the cache on your phone.
If the problem persists, please let us know so we can do our best to help you out.
HOW DO I PLAY?
First off, don’t forget that you and your friends have to be in the same room in order to play this game. Got it? Good. Now you can launch the app! If you don’t have it yet, download the Truth or Dare app.
Now that everything is in order here’s what you need to do:
1) Enter the first name of each player.
2) Press “Start the game.”
3) Once you’ve selected the level you would like to play, press “GO.”
4) Spin the wheel.
5) The wheel will select a player, and this player must choose between “Truth” or “Dare.”
6) Then the player will have to respond to the question or do the dare.
7) Spin the wheel again and it’s on to the next player!
I changed my phone and no longer have access to my old purchases. What do I do?
If your phone has the same operating system as your previous one (iOS or Android), you’ll simply need to click on the button “recover my purchases” which we just mentioned in Question #9.
If this does not work, check to make sure that you are using the same Apple or Google username as you did during your purchase.
If you’ve changed your operating system, please contact us on Messenger and we will do our best to help you.
I’ve already purchased the game, but the app is asking me to pay again… Is this normal?
This might happen in the following cases:
• When you haven’t used the app in a very long time
• If you changed your phone
• If your phone just underwent an update
To fix the problem, just press the button “Recover my purchases.” Find what you are looking for by clicking on the paid access levels found at the bottom of the screen.
If the button doesn’t work, please contact us on Facebook Messenger and we will find a solution together.
Is my purchase a subscription? How do I cancel it?
In Spiky you have two options:
- the monthly subscription, to benefit from current and future content (next updates) of the application throughout the duration of your subscription.
- single purchase, to benefit from the content of the application and its updates, for life!
To manage your subscription, go to the “Payment and subscription” tab of the Google Play Store. And in the Settings app / your name / Subscriptions, on iOS.
What conditions need to be fulfilled if I want to be reimbursed?
We are only able to reimburse purchases for the following reasons:
• The app keeps crashing or runs abnormally slow.
• The dares do not show up on the screen.
• A technical error is preventing the app from functioning properly.
Why do I have to pay to access the higher levels?
We’re a team of 9 people working full-time on developing this app in addition to some other pretty cool games. Your purchases are keeping our company afloat and helping pay for our team’s salary so we can continue to improve our games and provide you with fun entertainment.
Can I create my own dares?
Yes, the app now allows you to create your own dares! You can create and even categorize your own dares by connecting via Facebook or Google and saving them on your account.
How do I change the language on the app?
If you’d like to change the language on your Truth or Dare app, just press the icon in the top left corner of the screen and choose from the choices between “Game with friends” or “Game as a couple.” The app is available in 14 different languages, so if you don’t currently find what you’re looking for, we are most likely working on its translation. Feel free to let us know if there is a language you’d like for us to add—we will include it in the app once we’ve had enough people ask.
If one of your questions has not been mentioned in this FAQ,
feel free to contact us, and we will respond to you A.S.A.P.